Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Couple Massages

Before Massages

Daniel and I went and got a couples massage. It was SOO relaxing. I had a gift certificate to get an hour massage but he had never had a massage before so i wanted him to enjoy heaven with me!! I had a man masuse I won't lie I was a little nervous to have a man masuse but once he worked his magic that fear was gone. Let me just say that next time I will be asking for Jaren again :-). After the Massage we sat in the steam room that was nice. Very hot and steamy really quickly we were dripping. Then the steam kicked on. (Ha ha ha J/K) We didn't want it to end it was such a nice get away can't wait till our next visit to the spa!!
After Massages

2 comments:

Sammy said...

that is so fun! I've never had a professional massage before, but I've heard they are amazing! I might need to look into that. How fun to do it with your husband!

Dave and Christine said...

I have been wanting to go with Dave the whole time we were married to get couple massages. He is a hairy SOB though so he never wants to go because he is too embarrassed. Maybe one of these days he can get lasered so we can go! HOW FUN!!!