Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Free T-Shirt

Its EMS appreciation week this week so on Wednesday lifeflight did a BBQ for everyone who works in the ER. Lucky me I'm obviously not an EMS but since I work in the ER i got to participate in the free stuff. Lifeflight handed out T-shirts, hats and pins. I got a free t-shirt that i will only ever wear to the gym but hey it was free. They had hamburgers, hotdogs, chips, pasta salad and some cookies for the BBQ. The Hamburgers were raw they didn't do a very good job at cooking them. It was a good thing i brought home lunch that day cause thats what i ended up on eating!! When we were getting out food some random homeless guy walked up to the table of food and started serving himself. One of the LifeFlight employee's asked him if he was an employee, he said no; is this only for employee's they said yes and he still continued to get a plate full of food. When he was finished serving himself he said "thanks for the food now i'm going to go check into the ER now." He Obviously wasn't too sick or in too much pain since he had time to get some food. It was funny we all got a laugh out of it. Anyways Happy EMS week and thanks for the free stuff lifeflight

2 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

a free shirt is always great!! And there is no need to save it just for the gym...

Dave and Christine said...

That is hilarious about the homeless guy. Hopefully that raw hamburger didn't kill him. I love free t-shirts!!!! They are great for yard work, painting, and sometimes even sleeping in. I still sleep in old high school t-shirts. I am sure they aren't that attractive but who cares they are comfortable.