Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Friday, May 9, 2008

Karlie's Big 21


Tonight I went out and had a "GNO" (girls night out) to celebrate one of my other best friends Karlie's birthday's. YEAH she is finally 21. Karlie, Emilee and me all went went to dinner and a movie. It was fun we went to dinner at pizza factory and the food was excellent as it always is there but our waitress sucked!!! She brought us our food and never checked on us until we asked her for our ticket and it took her 20 minutes we got so sick of waiting cause at this point we were late for our Movie by 25 minutes i finally went up to the register and asked them for my ticket and i paid and didn't leave a tip. I know that is so mean but that is rediculous she didn't deserve one she took our order never refilled our drinks never brought us our check she just was way to busy chit chattin with her coworkers. We ran over to the theater and I ran into Jared Pippin. He left his poor wife home with there cute baby while he went out and played :-) (I have no room to talk I left my husband home ha ha ha) If i had to guess though i bet he went to Iron man because he has been dying to see it. We went and saw "Baby Mama" It was so funny i totally recommend it if you want to laugh your pants off. Then we all headed home after an awesome GNO it was so fun and Happy Birthday Kar.

4 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

yes a matter of fact I was left home by myself. It's okay I did some weeding, cleaned the garage and took a nice long peaceful bath (the baby was sleeping).

(He was dying to see it)

Dave and Christine said...

21, huh? what kind of drinking did you guys do? Girls night outs are the best!!!

Sammy said...

So cute! how fun is that. yeah, we saw baby mama on friday too, I was crying on some parts I was laughing so hard. "I'm clean! I'm clean! your a brunette you don't understand!" that was my favorite part. ha ha

Karlie Hancock said...

That was so much fun! Thanks so much for the GNO kels! Even if our waitress did suck ha ha