
Happy Mothers Day!! Daniel is so sweet i'm definetly not a mother yet, but he said that i'm the mother of our house and a future mother so he got me a mothers day present. He got me an IPod shuffle so that i could wear it at the gym. Yeah I have a big one but the little one will be pefect for working out he is so sweet. He also got it engraved on the back he is such a nerd it says "I'm sorry about your steak" Its and inside joke but i can't believe he put that on my IPod. I have the sweetest husband EVER!!!

We went to the Frandsens for dinner it was tasty we had hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill and salads, fruit, vegetables and chips and dip it was so yummy. All the siblings went in on a present and me and Daniel were in charge of taking care of it we got games and a basket full of snacks for a game night. She said that she wanted the game pit and masterpiece i have never played pit but the Frandsen's seem to love it. Then we got her catch phrase and apples to apples we thought those were great games for big groups we think she liked everything. Can't wait for game night now ;-)

Next we headed over to my parents house we got there when they were eating dinner they also had a BBQ. We just hung out while they chowed down my grammy and papa came over to my parents for dinner too. Me and my brothers went in on presents for my mom we got my mom a wok that she wanted. We got it for a wedding present and she has 2 wok's but she decided she needed one like ours. She also wanted a garbage can for my old bedroom cause they are going to repaint it and make it into the computer room. I took my garbage can with me to my new house so she needed one. That was fun though. I know she liked her stuff because thats what she asked for. My mom also gave me a mother's day present cause like Daniel she said I am the mother of my house. I love my mom she is so wonderful.

We gave both of my grandparents pictures from the wedding they just loved them. After my grammy and papa left we ran up to my mom's parents house my other grandparents to visit and then we headed home. We had a great day and it was cloudy out but it was warm weather. Happy Mothers Day to all mothers. :-)
1 comment:
I am a big believer in celebrating mother's day even before you are a mother...I figure once you're a wife you already begin doing motherly things...cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. So happy mother's day to you!
Post a Comment