Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Friday, May 16, 2008

Sorry We Are Boring



Sorry we haven't written all week our lives are pretty boring when we don't have any kids. We both worked full time Monday through Friday good old work :-)!! We went to the Gym on Monday and Wednesday. I love to go to the gym but also hate it because its totally a high school reunion. We cleaned our living room and set up our new 7 man tent in our living room on tuesday. Daniels Nieces Maizey and Alyssa and Nephew Chase are sleeping over on friday so we thought it would be fun!! It barely fits we had to push all of the couches back against the back window and we don't recommend turning the light on since its touching the top of the tent. Of course since we decided to set up the tent the Priesthood presidency came over to visit Daniel and I and welcome us to the ward. Well of course there is no where to sit so we gather around the door in the kitchen they wouldn't sit down even though I offered. Then on wednesday the bishop and one of the counselors stopped by to also welcome us to the ward and of course that big tent is still in the living room so no where for them to sit. They all probably think we are crazies who has a giant tent in there tiny living room? I'm going to guess that me and daniel are one of the few there :-). I certainly am not a reader in fact i hate it but I finished the 2nd book of the twilight series and started the 3rd book on thursday those books are so wonderful i LOVE them i can't wait till the movie comes out and the next book. We had a pretty chill week we didn't do too much just work, cook, clean, go the gym and set up our tent of course but i'm sure we are in for a great weekend ahead of us.

1 comment:

Sammy said...

You guys are too cute. And you aren't boring! your so much fun.