
Maizey's birthday is on sunday May 25th but since its Memorial weekend Daniel and I are going up to Bear Lake to my parents cabin. So we took her, a birthday present early. She is turning 8 years old and is going to get baptised she said :-). We gave her a Hannah Montana backpack because she LOVES Hannah Montana. Its purple and says girls rock. We gave it to her just in time for school to be over :-). But we told her she could use it for sleepovers and stuff too. She loved it though she couldn't wait to use it!!


After we visited Maizey for her birthday we went over to Daniel's parents house to catch up on our "One Tree Hill" Its my favorite TV show. But i must say that I HATE season Finale's cause they leave you hanging in so many places!! I think that Lucas and Payton need to hook back up we don't care for lindsey she doesn't really fit in with everyone else on the show we decided. Payton and Lucas are just ment to be together and Payton is way cuter then Lindsey. Then Dan gets hit by a car whats up with that, I mean I honestly don't care if he dies because he is such an evil man but it happens right as he gets paged to get a heart transplant come on!! Also who does lucas call at the airport please say its payton cause thats who he needs to go to Vegas with and get married!! I guess we are just left hanging in so many places, and will have to wait until fall when it comes back on!!
2 comments:
Just to clarify the "Dan" Kelsie is talking about is not me (her husband). I assure you I am perfectly healthy and no harm came upon me last night! Coincidentaly there is a character also named Dan on One Tree Hill who does get hit by a car and you know the story becuase Kels already wrote about it. :) But I just want to thank everybody for your concern and flowers!
Let me just say how much I hate season finales too! I was like freaking out at the end of One Tree Hill the other night. Derek thought I was a little crazy. I hope Lucas calls Peyton too. I have a feeling he was calling Lindsey though.. =( Who cares about Dan (not your husband, the evil Dan, haha). I'm sick of his evilness. He needs to just go away! Haha it's good to know someone else is obsessed with One Tree Hill as me. Lol.
Post a Comment