

Im on hold at work but wishing i was riding motorcyfcles so here is an ode to one thing i enjoy . .
I dont have a pic of my first whip, the 1989 CR250 . . too bad it was a good lil bike!
2002 CRF450

same bike, dif shoes
I took a break briefly from the dirtbike scene to persue a much more dangerous line of excitement, the 2004 CBR 600RR of course . . .
Now after coming to a realization of the improtance of living i am back on the dirt scooter, my current ride the CRF250
also i thought this was funny too so check it out its short, poor guy!

1 comment:
Dan. I have long admired your need for speed. I fondly remember going to see you race at the race track by Smith and Edwards. Please be careful and remember to give the proper hand gesture that I always see motorcyclists give when they pass each other.
Post a Comment