Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Thursday, August 28, 2008

VOTE VOTE VOTE TODAY!!!

ok a bunch of you yayhoos already picked up on the whole beard since I let it slip in Maxs graduation pics (you should have seen us celebrate that night, I did all the things I wish I would have, but didn't at my own highs chool graduation) so I do believe the proper time has arrived to start the next "DanPole08". This one is of course about the subject that has now had most of you worried the last few days and ALL of you feeling sorry for Kelsie for marrying me, bless her heart, had she only know what a debacle I am! Anyways lets get to what we all came to see, now in our last pole it was decided I look like Moby, which I have to agree on that one even though I voted for Gavin just to try to save some tiny piece of self worth, now we move on to a more sophisticated aspect of me. What facial hair suits me the best??? Please look at the following pictures and use the voter on the left side of the screen placed just above the counter. Although votes written in comments are great they just don't get the cred they need to make a lasting impression this election season, so look below and rock the vote!!


The I don't think so Tim . .

Da Ali G

The Stone Cold

The handlebar

The hidily ho flanderino

The ethnic stache

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Handle Bar was a keeper man, you should have stopped with that one.

Burk said...

I'm the second vote for Handlebar. Start growing it back right away. And please go to a few job interviews with it.

Joel and Tera said...

I LOVE the last 3 pictures. It was hard to vote for just one look. Kelsey you are one luck lady!!! That was a good laugh for the day.

wendy said...

you should change the name of the "hidily ho flanders" to the "grandpa Mangini" hahaha

HDVB said...

hahaha, oh man, i wish i would have gotten some pictures of daniel when he did that same thing! My vote is for the ethnic stache..ahahah

Our life said...

Oh my goodness you 2 are so funny! Thats handlebar one is pretty funny!

Sammy said...

Ha ha that is hilarous. you can grow a pretty nice beard there dan! that is funny. good job, I think my fav would be the ethnic stache. classic.

TravNSteph said...

lol, i love that you find things to occupy your time while your wife is at work! LOL I LOVE IT! I am kinda wishing that kelsie would have taken you out in public and taken pictures of peoples responses to how SILLY you looked! LOL i cant pick which one i love more!

Megan said...

none! clean shave! OH YA!

B-ryce said...

Am I really the only one who voted for Da Ali G?

Ashli and Brian said...

Definitley the handlebar.