Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Friday, August 1, 2008

Bear Lake 08

We went to Bear lake again for the 24th. We left wednesday evening and came home tuesday morning at 7 in the A.M. It was way fun we went shopping at the little stores and mini golfing on thursday. Horseback riding on Friday. Swimming at the beach and pools every single day. Church on sunday of course. Monday My parents rented us a wave runner because we had to miss the week with the Baddley's at Bear lake. The wave runners were awesome. Daniel, Dad and Ethan built a creature in the sand. We played frisbee in the lake and swam out to the bouy's. We had a blast and all got a little sunburned.

we finally got the slide show thing to work so enjoy the pics

3 comments:

HDVB said...

Hey Kelsie, love the blog! It was good to see you last week. You're right, the dog is very cute.
-Daniel & Hannah

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

Hi Dan, this is Alisha Wickern (Vandenberg). I found you and your cute wife through some other blogs and happened to come upon yours. You guys are so adorable! Congratulations on getting married, you guys are just too cute! I just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing. Keep in touch

Alisha Wickern

Burk said...

Thanks for the kind words Kelsie. I have been really lost the last few days. I hope Dan is doing better than I am. Good luck getting him to do any of those chores. ;)