Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Friday, August 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Trace & Michelle



5 Things I was doing 10 years ago



1. Getting ready to start Jr. High

2. Hanging out every day with my best friend Crystal Tucker

3. Taking Sewing Lessons from Julie Boyer

4. I was a Beehive in young womens

5. Getting ready to quit piano lessons



5 Things on my "to do" list



1. Raise the land in our front yard so the basement no longer floods

2. Go grocery shopping

3. Rip out some flowers in my yard add some edging and make a nice flower garden

4. Start Christmas Shopping

5. Clean my house



5 Places I've lived



1. South Weber

2. Riverdale

3. South Ogden

4. Ogden (currently)

5. Thats it i know sad!!



5 Bad Habits



1. Biting my fingernails

2. Short temper

3. Not putting things away when i'm done using them

4. Eating to much junk food

5. Other then that i'm perfect of course :-) jk



5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire



1. Pay off our house and cars

2. Help family paying off there debts

3. Go shopping

4. Do some home improvements

5. Get some wave runners



6 Favorite foods/snacks



1. Gummy worms with sugar on them

2. French fries

3. Chocolate licorice

4. sweet pork salad (costa vida)

5. Steak, chicken and ham fried rice (Kobe) MMMMMM

6. Chips & Salsa



6 People I'm tagging



1. Jared & Wendy Pippin

2. Bryce & Caitlyn Dahl

3. Joel & Tera Myer

4. Brenda & Chris Schenck

5. Travis & Stephanie Williams

6. Tyler & Karlie Hadley

1 comment:

Megan said...

KElsey! This is Megan Whitear (Martin) I had no idea the Kelsey Frandsen on Michelle's blog was Kelsey OLSEN! :O) Your blog is SOOO cute and you are seriously the most BEAUTIFUL bride ever!! What a fun day and CUTE hubby!! When did you live in So. Weber? That is where we are living! Anyways, I will have to read your blog now :O)