As long as I can remember I have had long hair. When i was too young to do my own hair my mom sometimes would cut my hair to a bob. But as long as i have done my own hair it has been long. Well I decided it was time for a change i was sick of always looking the same. SOOOOOO I chopped off my hair AGGGGHHHHH. I was so nervous the night before i cut it i couldn't sleep and kept having nightmares. But my friend Tammy who did my hair did an amazing job and I LOVE it. I just hope i know how to do it!! So Those of you with short hair if you have any advice for a new bee fill me in.
Cute hair! I loved having short hair, but it's been a long time so I can't remember how to do it very well. I was never good at roundbrushing though so I know I just used a straightner.
I have been wanting to do that FOREVER!! I am just like you, I have had long hair since like eighth grade! Time for a change, but I just get so nervous?! I know, dumb, it's just hair..it must be a girl thing!..I LOVE THE HAIRCUT!! It is soooo darling! You look very sassy with short hair! ;o) And I obviously have NO tips on how to style it???... GoOd LuCk!
I LOVE the new hair. You look so cute with it short. Hopefully you will continue to like it and not just for the first few weeks. That is what I always do. As for tips?? Hmmmm..have you met me? I'm not very good at doing hair myself. The only thing I do with mine is back comb...I love to back comb...but I also love hair with a lot of volume too.
You look super cute Kels! How does Daniel feel about it? Is he one of those men that LOVES long hair?
Your hair is so cute! I'm kind of jealous, I didn't pull short hair off very well when I tried it. Have Grammy and Grandpa seen it? I'd love to know what they said!
I love it! it's so cute! As long as I can remember I've had long hair as well! I would have NO IDEA what i would or could do with short hair! so, good luck and I'll see what you do so if someday I change my mind and cut my hair I can ask YOU how to deal with the change! :)
Kels, your hair is SOOOOoo cute!! I've had mine short for a couple weeks now and I seriously don't know how to do anything with it! I try something new pretty much everyday and I can't figure out how to make it look as cute as yours does! If you find anything good that works, you'll have to let me know. I'm so glad we're blogging buddies!!!!
Daniel and I got married on March 13, 2008. We bought a home in ogden. We love it so much its about 60 years old with tons of personality. We have a little puppy max whom we love so much. Daniel is currently attending school at Weber State University his goal is to become a physical therapist. I'm not sure what I want to go to school for the plan right now is to finish my associates then go to estition school. We will see what the future brings to us!!
13 comments:
Cute hair! I loved having short hair, but it's been a long time so I can't remember how to do it very well. I was never good at roundbrushing though so I know I just used a straightner.
I have been wanting to do that FOREVER!! I am just like you, I have had long hair since like eighth grade! Time for a change, but I just get so nervous?! I know, dumb, it's just hair..it must be a girl thing!..I LOVE THE HAIRCUT!! It is soooo darling! You look very sassy with short hair! ;o) And I obviously have NO tips on how to style it???... GoOd LuCk!
I LOVE your hair! It's adorable.
I LOVE the new hair. You look so cute with it short. Hopefully you will continue to like it and not just for the first few weeks. That is what I always do. As for tips?? Hmmmm..have you met me? I'm not very good at doing hair myself. The only thing I do with mine is back comb...I love to back comb...but I also love hair with a lot of volume too.
You look super cute Kels! How does Daniel feel about it? Is he one of those men that LOVES long hair?
super cute! I love it.
Your hair is so cute! I'm kind of jealous, I didn't pull short hair off very well when I tried it. Have Grammy and Grandpa seen it? I'd love to know what they said!
Love it!! I told you it would be sooooo cute!!!
Your hair is WAY CUTE!!!! I love it. It is nice to mix it up once in awhile.
KELS!!!
I love it!! I can't even remember those short haired days for you...but it is so cute!!
It's a great look for you Kelsie. Way to go.
I love it! it's so cute! As long as I can remember I've had long hair as well! I would have NO IDEA what i would or could do with short hair! so, good luck and I'll see what you do so if someday I change my mind and cut my hair I can ask YOU how to deal with the change! :)
I LOVE IT Kels!!!! It really is so cute!! I have ALWAYS had my hair long too, and so I am in the same boat as you! You look beautiful! I love it!
Kels, your hair is SOOOOoo cute!! I've had mine short for a couple weeks now and I seriously don't know how to do anything with it! I try something new pretty much everyday and I can't figure out how to make it look as cute as yours does! If you find anything good that works, you'll have to let me know. I'm so glad we're blogging buddies!!!!
Post a Comment