Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hello Unemployment Line

Well as some of you may have heard I got a really sweet deal with my job, they told me they had great things in store and laid me off! SOOOO . .. now i basically wander the streets with my maverick 100 oz. mug, and creep little kids out and worry stay at home moms that their house will be my next B&E victim, i've really let myself go, I have a full beard and wear only cutoff metallica shirts or dirty wife beaters and short levi shorts, anyways I hope things change soon beause this is getting old FAST, yesterday I relandscaped the yard and next on the list is tear up the lawn and reslope my whole front yard, sheesh i wish i had a job! Other than that I stay busy, looking for jobs, searching through hundreds of job descriptions only to find that they dont pay what I need. Its really a great deal this unemployment, thanks Executive!! so if any yalls need a temp worker let me know cuz i need a job! Thanks really though to everybody who has been so helpful in finding me new work, I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Dave and Christine said...

Dan I was telling Wendy today that I no longer laugh anymore around. It freaking sucks!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I hope you can find a job soon. I will let you know of any if I see them. By the way hopefully none of your neighbors have seen the article in the paper "Dangerous Dan loves spending time with children". You might get kicked out of the neighborhood with the Maverick 100 oz. in tow.

Megan said...

Kelsie, your hubby sounds pretty funny! haha..I was laughing at that post! What kind of work does he do? Dallin always knows of job openings and stuff from his friends..
p.s. We live in the WORST economy EVER!..well..maybe not EVER..the great depression sounded pretty bad...hmm...it still scuks