Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Monday, June 16, 2008

The long awaited arrival of MAX!

Happy early birthday to me! For my Birthday Daniel got me this cute puppy. We named him Max. Daniel wanted to name a kid Max in the future but i wasn't having it so therefore the pup is named max :). We love him so much he has been a very good puppy and hasn't cried to much! The first night he would cry for like 15, 20 minutes and then fall asleep for like 3 hours so it wasn't too bad at all. He is a little woosy when it comes to stairs even tiny one scare him we aren't quite sure why yet?? We are working on it and sometimes he does fine and others he is back to being scared. He has done very well at potty triaing he did go on my rug on sunday morning but it was my fault i wasn't quick enough at taking him out and he just couldn't hold it any longer. He has gone on the rug by the door 2 times as well but there is a little step to go outside and that scares him so he backs up and goes potty on the rug. we are working on that though! He did go on my parents tile once too but that also was our fault, your supposed to take him out right after he eats and we didn't so we were to blame on that one as well. Every other time he has been great and goes outside he is such a good puppy. He is very friendly and isn't afraid of anyone he will come and see anyone. When he sleeps he loves to bury his face in your arm pit or in your legs or under his paws its very cute!! We have given him 2 baths now. He doesn't like them too much he shakes like crazy but he did much better the second time then the first time. He still didn't like it! Anyone is welcome to come to our house and play with him anytime though he loves the company!

9 comments:

Dave and Christine said...

I LOVE Max!!!!! We want him to be our office pet so he doesn't have to stay home by himself during the day. I want a dog soooo bad now too cause he is so cute. Hopefully I can convince Dave.

Wendy Pippin said...

You've got to bring that little guy over. We've been waiting so long for pictures! Thanks for finally posting!

Caitlyn said...

He is SO cute!!!!!! I love Yorkies! Congrats on your new child! Just remember how you felt the first time you saw him when he is really bad. It helps! Kelsie, I am still quite new to this blog thing, so how do you put your friends on your blog?

Anonymous said...

I particularly enjoyed Max Vision

Pieces of Us said...

I love your puppy! Those are my favorite kind of dogs. He is so cute!

Joel and Tera said...

I AM SO INCREDIBLY JEALOUS!!!!!! You have no idea. Congrats...he is very cute. I was hoping you would post pictures soon.

Sammy said...

He's a keeper! He is adorable. i'm totally jealous! I want a dog so bad!

Story Family said...

What a cutie!!! He is so darling, you will love having a little dog. Love the name Max too. Super cute!

Anonymous said...

test!!