Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Karin




My friend Karin's girlfriend Dana threw her a surprise party for her 30th birthday. The theme was pink because Karin LOVES pink its her favorite color. Karin's friend Claudette set everything up in pink it was very cute! Our other friend Eliana was supposed to help Claudette set everything up but she never showed so i texted her and she said she was at the circus with her kids she thought the party was on saturday. (was there really a circus here last weekend?? ha ha ha!) Our friend Debbie gave her the cutest bottle of champagne called pink, and then I gave her a shirt in a pink sack. It was a very cute shirt i thought; i wanted to get one for myself, but i was good and I didn't! Daniel was the only boy there but he thought that they were fun to hang out with. I'm glad he enjoyed it i was worried he was going to feel out of place. It was a very fun night though we just sat around ate lots of junk food and talked. Happy Birthday Karin I hope it was wonderful!!

No comments: