Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Friday Is My Favorite Day

Friday, Friday, Friday is my favorite day Friday Friday not only that its also payday.
We went out for dinner on friday for my dad's birthday his birthday was really on 6/4 and we went and saw him and gave him the movie City Slickers (one of his favorites) and some shirts. But my papa wanted to take us all out on friday to celebrate my dad's birthday we went to TGI Fridays it was good and fun!! Then after dinner me and daniel went to get some more stuff for my puppy that we pick up next saturday :-). We went and got part of my dad's Fathers Day present. Then went to the mall we were going to a movie but had time to kill so we went to bath and body works they are having a killer sale right now there hand soaps are on sale 7 for $20 which is a still and they have there air freshners and lotions on sale so we stalked up. Then we went to the Movie Sex and the City. I used to watch the TV show when i lived at home the edited one on TBS and i love that show its SOO hilarious. The movie was long 2 1/2 hours but it was so funny even Daniel loved it so I recommend seeing it to anyone who interested its really funny there are a few naughty parts but not really to many. You have to expect that with going to a movie with that title anyways. But it was funny.

3 comments:

Pieces of Us said...

Fun! I want to see that movie so bad. We just started watching all the seasons (okay, we're only on season 1 but whatever..haha) and I love it so far! Are you getting a puppy? What kind? That is so exciting!

B-ryce said...

Dan liked it!!? Cait and I saw it on Friday and I wanted to die I was so bored! I bet Dan lied.

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

can i post on my own blog? i did in fact like it BRYCE. it was 2.5 hours of solid entertainment! BOOM!