Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Thursday, June 26, 2008

SUUUUUPRIIISE!!! party . .

Happy Birthday to Kelsie!!! Daniel threw me a surpise party for my birthday on thursday6/26/08. He threw it at his sister Wendy's house and told me he had a soccer game but his sister found a pair of his soccer shorts we had to stop by and get. So we walked in the back yard and surprise there everyone was. Daniels whole family was there except for his sister Jenny and her family she had just returned from Hawaii and couldn't make it. My whole family was there. Also OUR good friends Wendy and Jared were there. Daniel said he invited some others but they didn't make it. My friend Emilee was there for a minute but she couldn't stay for dinner she had to go let her boyfriends dog out but i'm glad she at least stopped by. Also my friend Jenna and her husband trent came. It was fun we ate chicken and vegetable kabob's and chips dip salads all kinds of good stuff!! They also got a Pinata. It was so hilarious. They made me go first I was laughing so hard I was crying. They gave me this tiny bat and i swung and missed several time :-). It was so fun though!! All of Daniels nieces and nephews had a chance then Daniels sisters Wendy Brenda and our sister in law emily did it too it was so funny!! We decided we need a pinata at all of our party's now! They Got me the cutest cake as well it was a pair of flip flops but they were made out of cup cakes one was chocolate and one was vanilla it was way cute.
We had tons of fun and my husband is so sweet to do that for me!! Thanks to everyone who was there to surprise me and support me on my birthday I had a blast and it was so fun!!! :-)

6 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

It was a fun party and we are your friends too!

Story Family said...

What a sweet husband! Happy Birthday!

B-ryce said...

Our apologies for not making it, Kelsie! I have no excuse other thank I'm a jerk. Happy belated birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kelsie. I hope you had a good one. I also love Dan for his sweetness.

Burk said...

Hey, you have any of that candy from the pinata left?

TravNSteph said...

your cake was so stinking cute! You are lucky that your hunnie did that for you! He is such a sweetheart!