Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Sweet Husband


So on Wednesday I had an AWFUL day at work. The computer program that I use 90% of the time was down. This made for a VERY long and stressful day. The program finally came back up at 3:00 and well I leave work at 4:00. So I got the oppurtunity for the last hour of my shift to try and play catch up for everything I had done by hand during the day. It was just a very long and bad day. Anyways so my sweet husband trying to cheer me up stops at "The Flower Patch" to get me flowers and surprise me and hopefully brighten my day a bit. Well guess what happened he locked his keys in his car so I had to go take him a spare key and ruin his surprise. It was very funny that it worked out like that. I am so greatful to Daniel for all his love especially when i'm having a bad day!!

7 comments:

TravNSteph said...

That is super tender! I am sad that his surprise was ruined!!

Sheena said...

aww...that sounds like something that would happen to us! It's nice to have hubbys that listen and are thoughtful!

Wendy Pippin said...

2 surprises in one..."surprise I locked my keys in the car" and "surprise I got you flowers"

Kent, Krista and Family said...

I love that he got you flowers, what a nice husband. I'm sorry you had such a bad day at work....that is never fun when you have to play "catch-up". It pretty much...well....STINKS!!

Burk said...

I taught Dan everything he knows about women... maybe I shouldn't say that in a public forum.

I wanted to tell you guys that Porter got a new stuffed animal that is a puppy and he named him Max. Coincidence?

Karin said...

You are so spoiled! What a great guy. LOVE the flower choice too, so much cuter than roses.

Megan said...

What a SWEET husband you have!!!!!!!!! Lucky girl!