What is your husband's name? Daniel Joseph Rulon Frandsen
How long have you been married? over 7 months
How long did you date? 11 months
How old is he? 25 (almost 26)
Who eats more sweets? ME, Daniel isn't much of a sweets guy!!
Who said I love you first? I'm sure it was me! (honestly I don't remember I know thats horrible!)
Who is taller? Daniel, everyone is taller then me though
Who can sing best? Daniel, but I like to pretend I can sing :-)
Who is smarter? Daniel
Who does the laundry? We both do it but I prefer when I do it because my sweet husband likes to leave it in the dryer for days till its wrinkled or leave it in a laundry basket drives me NUTS!
Who pays the bills? We each have bills we pay. We still have seperate accounts and seperate responsibilities we each take care of. It works great for us!!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do he has to be closer to the door incase someone broke in our house its safer that way!
Who mows the lawn? Daniel does. I did it once with his push mower (meaning NO MOTOR) That was enough for me it was WAY too much work so now he does it!! Thats what he gets for buying an old fashined mower with no motor.
Who cooks dinner? It Varies but mostly me especially while he is in school
Who drives? Daniel I get nervous with other people in the car. I'm a horrible driver.
Who kissed who first? Tough question it was kind of both of us. We were cuddled up in a love sac watching a movie. I told him I didn't want to kiss cause I had a cold and didn't want to get him sick but we couldn't resist each other. BUT I held his hand first!
Who asked who out first? Daniel asked me out at the tanning salon :-)
Who wears the pants? I don't think either of us really do but maybe outside sources would say different?
I tag: Ashlie Parker, Holly Burgemeister, Samantha Oberg, Cassie Pyle, Katie Whitby, Chelsea Whitby

3 comments:
The first year of our marriage, we did the same thing with our bills and accounts, because it was easier to just keep things the way they were while we were both working. And I am totally with you on the hubby being closer to the door!! haha!
Okay the hilarious thing is I just finished doing a husband post and came to look at your blog and there it was.. I was tagged so I already actually did it. Its a little different layout sorry. But hey I'm usually a day late and a dollar short but today I had it done before I knew I was tagged.So awesome!
Girl, that is too much work! Let's just be glad Brad and I still ike each other after 5 years of being together.
Post a Comment