The Wedding Day
Monday, October 27, 2008
10/25 - Bowling Bonanza
On Saturday we decided it would be fun to go bowling with Daniel's siblings and there kids. His sister Brenda and her 3 kids came but only Gracie and Parker bowled. Also his sister Wendy came and she just brought her 2 girls Alyssa and Maizey. Chase was at a Corn maze with his friends. Wendy didn't bowl and neither did Brenda, Brenda helped the kids bowl and held baby Hunter. 


So the 4 kids were on one lane with bumpers and me and Daniel were on the other lane without bumpers. We all payed for an hour and a half me and Daniel fit in 3 games and decided we were done the kids got all the way through one and half way through a second when they were done. We played some video games at first with Gracie and Parker while we waited for Wendy and the girls to come.

We went to spare time for galactic bowling and we ended up on helping out a fundraiser for soccer by bowling that night and got to dance to awesome music of course. It was a fun night thanks for bowling with us guys!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I LOVE BOWLING. Looks like you guys had a great time!
I always wanted a birthday party when I was a kid at a bowling alley. My mom never did b-day parties so that was a let down. This year I think I am going to plan a bowling party on my b-day for myself and you guys are invited. I love bowling!!!
Looks like you had fun.
OH my, WHAT FUN! You guys are party animals! Way to keep on liven' life to the fullest! ;)
Bowling rocks! It's totally under rated in my book! Nice!
how fun, don't you just love bowling! we haven't been since that group date we went on like a year and a 1/2 ago!
You guys are always doing fun stuff!! :O)
I know Ryan through Jen. Jen and I were the best of friends when I went to Weber. Aren't they amazing?! They really are some of the greatest people I know.
Thank you so much for the recipe! I haven't made the cookies yet but my friend got it from my page and is making them today! I can't wait to have one!
I am glad that you go and do fun stuff with your nieces and nephews! Sammy went bowling this week and she beat both her parents! Funny huh?~ We have the funniest picture of her with her bowling ball but we cant get it on here for some reason!
Post a Comment