The Wedding Day
Monday, October 13, 2008
Busy Weekend
We had a very busy weekend on friday we went to a wedding receptions for Daniel's cousin Jackie. It was up in midway so we left at 5:30 to get there by 7:00. We stayed for about a half hour ate some tasty food, visited with family and of course the bride and groom she looked so beautiful and they look so happy together then we headed home. We had to be home by 9:00 because my little brother got his mission call.
He got called to the Korea Busan Mission and will leave on January 14. We are so excited for him and we know he will do great he is so smart and humble he will make a wonderful missionary. Then on Saturday we had a baby shower for my friend Liz Sant from work. It was at my friend Karin's house I got the joy of doing lots of the tasty food. Daniel was so wonderful about helping me It took us all day. We made halloween cupcakes to go on my cute cupcake tower, pumpkin bars, pasta salad, and we just bought rolls we thought that would be easier then trying to make some. Then a couple of coworkers were great and helped out with the other 2 pasta salads and some brownies and punch.
It all turned out really good, thanks to all that helped out. Liz invited 40 people but it was an open house so its hard to tell how many will come. About 15 or so showed up so we had TONS of extra food. I wasn't very good at taking pics at the shower but she got tons of cute stuff and we are so excited for her she is due in November.
Then as you all know it snowed this weekend. Well Max has never been in the snow it was quite the experience for him. The snow was as tall as him already and it only snowed a few inches. He was funny though he would kick up some snow from walking then he would pounce on the snow that got kicked up, then he would kick up more and pounce on that he kept doing it. He loved eating the snow too he was very funny. We are going to have to dig him out somewhere to go potty once it starts getting deaper otherwise he may just get lost in the snow.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
What a good co-worker you are! Your cup cakes look really good! I think it would be so hard to learn to speak Korean.Especially in the short amount of time they have. The Lord works in mysterious ways! Your puppy looks so fun! I just want to hold him!! Now you get to go shopping for a cute winter sweater for him! :)
How fun! when is she due? she's so little! how cute, your little puppy, can you believe the snow!
I'm so excited for Ethan! I wish I had known that his call had come, I would have come up, but I didn't hear from Grammy until about 8 that night :( He's going to be such a great missionary though. My mom said that Max is the "cutest little thing ever." He must be darling if she would put him in the same category as Dodger :) I can't wait to meet him!
Korea that's really cool...Max is almost covered in this little amount of snow we got, I can't wait till it snows a lot...
You are so nice to do all of that for her shower! Max is so cute! He almost gets lost in all that snow. Good thing he's not a white puppy!
What a great shower-giver you are! Congrats to your brother! And also, MAX is SO cute! :)
THANKS KELSIE! IT WAS A LOT OF FUN! I ENJOYED MAKING THEM! THE GIVE THANKS IS $5.00 AND THE JOY, NOEL AND BOO ARE $4.00. AND THE SMALL JOY IS $3.00. PRETTY DANG GOOD PRICE FOR THEM I THINK! YES I WILL BE DOING ALL OF THOSE FOR THE CHURCH ACTIVITY! WOULD YOU LIKE THE SUPPLIES FOR ONE?? OR WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO MAKE YOU ONE? YOUR PUP LOOKS LIKE HE IS LOVING THE SNOW! HOW CUTE! HE IS SO LITTLE DONT LOSE HIM IN THE DEEP SNOW!
I'm so excited for Ethan! He is awesome in whatever he does! Your Max is adorable! I just might have to slip him in my pocket and bring him home!
Ah I sure wish I could have made it to the shower. I was totally planning on coming and then...well....Jakob was born. Such a wonderful surprise. I sure hope Liz had a great time!
thanks for NOT cutting me out of the picture!! you should have...seriously. thanks for making all the good food i felt bad that i coudlnt eat any of it! STUPID! but I did have a delicious roll~ And from now on i am going to buy that kind...see you made me a ROLL lover..
Oh, Liz is going to make the cutest mom! Tell her I said congrats!
Your puppy is way cute too, it makes me wish we had a little dog not the monster golden retriver we have.
Post a Comment