We decided to have a Halloween party with some of our friends!! We told everyone they HAD to dress up, we had some fun costumes come through the door!!
"Horsey and his cowboy"

"Ghostbusters - Spangler & Zeddemore" At your service

"Sailor Captain & Sherrif"

"PIRATES -Captain Jack Sparrow and his lady"

"Cowboy, His house wife and there little monkey"

"Cruella Devil, puppy Kohen & Cruella's Partner -Hobbs (I think)"

"Drew Carey & Mimi"

"Mexicans"

"Peter Pan & Tinkerbell"

"Wayne & his lovely maid" -Wayne's World

We made "Taco Soup" and "Vegetable Chicken Noodle soup" and tons of deserts Rootbeer Cookies, Chocolate Peanut butter cookies and pumpkin bars. Everyone came and ate then we did these Halloween poppers we found. We were kind of disappointed with them because we have done poppers before and everyones had something different in them but in the halloween ones they ALL had a whistle and a spider (LAME). They were kind of cheesy but they were still fun for everyone to do. (I think at least) Then we played some games we played "signs" and we played "guesstures". It was so fun with all the different personalities, we laughed a TON. Most people went home after guestures but there were a few who stayed and we watched "I Am Legend" GREAT show!! Daniel and I made little chocolate suckers for everyone for a "THANKS" for coming! They turned out really good they were all different halloween shapes and colors. We hope everyone liked them and had a blast hanging out with us!!

11 comments:
HAHA! You guys know how to throw a PARTY!!! I LOVE all the costumes!! I started laughing out loud all by myself when I saw you and Daniel! SOOO funny! And that last pic..are you in your family room? It is soooo cute and I LOVE that big pic of you two..I know probably creepy I noticed that :o)
P.s. I tagged you for the man tag, I thought you had already done it, but I don't see it on here!
ROOTBEER COOKIES? I feel like I need that recipe! :) You and Daniels's costumes are awesome! I would have never thought of that! Oh the Parkers..they crack me up! Halloween is so much fun!
Great costumes you two!!! Max looks adorable. It looks like you had a fun party.
wow everyone had such intense costumes...those were great. and sounds like lots of really good food
i thought you were going to make max be slimer?! so that way he FIT into the theme of things! Well, you guys still look freakin awesome, and if you DONT sign up for the work costume contest...you will make me cry! we all know what happens when someone POST OP CRIES...PAIN SEVERE PAIN!
That was such a fun party! We love you guys. Like I said, you definitley are the hostess with the mostess:). I am so excited for your lia sophia party. Call me in the evening after 5pm or in the afternoon around 1 pm During lunch any day and we will talk about all your questions and plan a date. Thanks! PS. I hope Sheena meant "oh the parkers" in a good way!
Thanks for having us at the party! We had a blast! We were sorry that we had to leave so early. You guys are fabulous host. We will have to get together again sometime soon!
Looks like you guys had a blast! I love your costumes! :)
LOVE the ghostbusters! Me and Jake just barely watched that movie like two days ago.
You guys look awesome! Brad dressed up like he's in the military-oh wait! He is in the military. What a Halloween Costume Party Pooper! I'm so the fun one!
Post a Comment