Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Thursday, October 30, 2008

8 Fabulous Funtastic Facts

"8 things"


1. 8 TV shows I love to watch
-Well we don't have cable so this is a tough question but here is what i used to watch or I currently just watch season reruns on DVD's
1. Sex In The City
2. One Tree Hill
3. Gossip Girl
4. So You Think You Can Dance
5. Biggest Loser
6. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
7.
8.
I really can't think of anything else oh how i miss TV :-)

2. 8 Favorite Restaurants

1. KOBE
2. Costa Vida
3. University Broiler
4. PF Changs
5. Outback
6. Iggy's
7. In & Out Burger
8. Pizza Factory



3. 8 Things that happened yesterday


1. Had an awful day at work because computer programs were down
2. My husband locked his key's in his car
3. My husband surprised me with flowers
4. I painted some crafts
5. Played Tetris attack
6. Took a fabulous bath
7. Played with my puppy
8. Ate some yummy southwestern chicken salad for dinner


4. 8 Things I'm looking forward to

1. Halloween
2. The holidays
3. Going to body world on Saturday
4. Eating my Aunt Tracy's soup and mashed potatoes for halloween
5. Having my husband be done with schoo
6. Having a baby someday (not anytime soon)
7. paying my car off
8. My brother being HOME from his mission (even though he hasn't even left)



5. 8 Things on my Wish List

1. To be skinny again
2. Treadmill
3. For my hubby to be done with school
4. For my family and friends to be alright
5. For my basement to be finished
6. My drain in the laundry room to not back up anymore
7. To be comfortable financially
8. To be a good mom someday


6. 8 Things You Love:

1. Husband
2. Family & Friends
3. Puppy Max
4. The church
5. Shopping
6. When I accomplish something
7. To see my family happy
8. SHOES



7. 8 Things You Can't Stand:

1. That my baby brother is leaving in January :-(
2. LIARS
3. People who STINK (I.E. My ER patients)
4. People who abuse the system
5. Laziness
6. Spiders
7. People who never update there blogs (ha ha JK friends)
8. People who are two faced


8. 8 people I am tagging:


1. Holly Burgemeister
2. Chelsea Whitby
3. Sammy Oberg
4. Cassie Pyle
5. Wendy Pippin
6. Katie Whitby
7. Ashlie Parker
8. Tera Meyer

1 comment:

Sheena said...

sneaky little post...I didn't even see this one! That is awfull that I now know there is an in and out burger even closer because now I am even more eagar to drive south just to get it! It is so sad that you have not been able to watch Gossip Girl...Kyle even loves that show now ha ha!