On Halloween me and Daniel both had very eventful days!! Daniel dressed up for work and won most creative costume and $40.00 to Ruby River. I entered the costume contest and craft contest at work. I didn't win anything for my costume but I did win 2nd place in the craft contest and $50.00. So that was neat for both of us to win something. Every halloween we have a tradition of eating dinner at my Aunt Tracy and Uncle Dougs house we eat homemade chicken noodle soup with mashed potatoes under the soup. Its seriously the best meal I look forward to it year round because its so yummy. (I forgot my camera so no pictures from Tracy and Dougs). After dinner we had to stop and see our cute nieces and nephews. We didn't get to see them all but we saw Cooper and Conner Frandsen and Alyssa and Maizey DeBoer they all looked so good in there costumes.

Cooper was Franklin the turtle (because his face already looks like franklin :-)) but he didn't like wearing his costume so we didn't get his picture. Conner was a storm trooper with his cute "Daniel Hair".

Alyssa was a genie

and Maizey was miss america.


They all looked great. After seeing the family we had a party with Daniel's friends it was at the Hall's resident. It was so fun they had food but we had already eaten so we didn't eat again but i'm sure it was great.
Christian and Emily "Europeans"
3 comments:
Those are some creative costumes!! It looks like you guys had a BLAST on Halloween! :o)
I think maybe we need an invite to your Halloween parties! They look like so much fun! Those Europeans kill me! ha ha
Dude i can't believe you took the european's off your blog! I DEMAND that they be reposted! It really does look like you had a blast on halloween!
Post a Comment