you all thought that the circus would have been enough fun to last an entire weekend didnt you! but no not for me! I won tickets to this program put on by x96.3 kxrk provo, ogden, salt lake city, the "Big Ass Show". while I was getting my rock on Kelsie was with her mom shopping and getting a more spiritual lesson at the LDS womens conference. Here are some pics of my day!
Kels, you are too nice, thanks for the compliment. You will be the CUTEST pregnant girl EVER!!! I LOVE Real Deals! Did you get anything?? And yes, conference is the best! It's so much more enjoyable as an adult too. I especially look forward to the GNO's while the boys are at Priesthood! WaHoO! :) Good times! I'm glad you had a great weekend! Ü
Daniel and I got married on March 13, 2008. We bought a home in ogden. We love it so much its about 60 years old with tons of personality. We have a little puppy max whom we love so much. Daniel is currently attending school at Weber State University his goal is to become a physical therapist. I'm not sure what I want to go to school for the plan right now is to finish my associates then go to estition school. We will see what the future brings to us!!
3 comments:
we all have different levels of spirituality...maybe dan increases his at the Big A show.
dude i am totally jealous that you went to the BIG ASS SHOW!! i am at a loss for words!
Kels, you are too nice, thanks for the compliment. You will be the CUTEST pregnant girl EVER!!! I LOVE Real Deals! Did you get anything?? And yes, conference is the best! It's so much more enjoyable as an adult too. I especially look forward to the GNO's while the boys are at Priesthood! WaHoO! :) Good times! I'm glad you had a great weekend! Ü
Post a Comment