We had a great Thanksgiving as I'm sure you all did as well. This year we spent Thanksgiving with the Frandsens. It was a lot of fun and SOO tasty. We had some delicious turkey of course. My mother in law makes THE BEST mashed potatoes they have cream cheese, sour cream, onion salt and regular cheese in them they are so tasty I don't care for gravy too much so they are perfect!! Wendy made some delicious stuffing, Jenny made some tasty yams (ok I don't like yams but i'm sure they were good they looked good). David and Emily made green bean casserole and Emily's dad bill made creamed corn casserole it was all very tasty! Daniel and I were in charge of Jello so we made 10 layered jello mmmmmmmmmm my favorite kind of jello.
It was all so good i made myself sick i ate so much but thats the point right :-).
After dinner we helped clean up and looked at the black friday ads and just visted.



Wo... There's a fake smile for ya!








Later we went and visited my parents so me and my mom could plan our black friday route. When we got home we put up our christmas tree YAY I love to put up the tree so much fun!! It turned out great.
Friday morning I got up at 4:00 AM and my mother and I went to Sears first I got a 9 drawer tool chest for Daniel (don't worry he already knows about it its too big to hide and too heavy for me to lift) movies and some other things that are surprises for Daniel for christmas. Next we headed to Home Depot to get a ladder for Daniel (Its also for christmas and he knows about it how do you hide a ladder help me out with that one!!) Then on to Target it was so crazy busy there they had a bunch of movies for cheap which was the big reason we went there but they put them in the aisle by the electronics how stupid is that!! You couldn't even move it was rediculous! I loved every minute of it though! After that we headed to the mall and to old navy! I have to say I did very well got all my christmas shopping done except for Daniels parents. We still have time to get that taken care of though!! I went home and wrapped what presents I could then Daniel and I headed up to bear lake for the rest of the weekend. We got up there at about 8:00 and realized we forgot several things my camera, so we only have a couple pics from my cell phone. My birth control I'm horrible how often will i forget that dang stuff. Movies so all we had was Feature Films For Families ha ha ha my mother is a teacher for those of you who don't know and that is why we have all of those great movies! THANKS MOM!! It was still fun though on saturday we just kind of hung around the house Daniel got homework done we watched a movie had some tasty breakfast and then that evening some of Daniels friends joined us Skyler, Shaylee and Colt.
We met them down at lakeside pizza for some of the best pizza EVER then they followed us up to the cabin. We played some games and watched some movies. Sunday we all slept in and missed church (oops) Daniel and I made some delicious breakfast, french toast, bacon, and hashbrowns. Then we all watched another movie skyler brought up "The Burbs" with Tom Hanks so we watched that then we all headed down to the hot tub for a couple hours it was a lot of fun! We all headed home that night at about 7 and arrived in ogden aroun 9:00 it was a GREAT weekend. We had a lot of fun. 

We met them down at lakeside pizza for some of the best pizza EVER then they followed us up to the cabin. We played some games and watched some movies. Sunday we all slept in and missed church (oops) Daniel and I made some delicious breakfast, french toast, bacon, and hashbrowns. Then we all watched another movie skyler brought up "The Burbs" with Tom Hanks so we watched that then we all headed down to the hot tub for a couple hours it was a lot of fun! We all headed home that night at about 7 and arrived in ogden aroun 9:00 it was a GREAT weekend. We had a lot of fun. 

12 comments:
Wow i didn't know that Dan was related to Glenn Beck...that is so cool.
http://www.nab.org/xert/xertimages/corpcomm/pressrel/glenn_beck_hi.jpg
i've never had 10 layer jello, but it looks delicious. Next friendly get together, i know what you're bringing.
Yumm yumm yumm! What a fantastic jello chef you are! It looks amazing! happy thanksgiving!
So fun! looks like you had a great thanksgiving and it was funny i ran into you at target!!! that jello looks so yummy!
It looks like you guys had a fun holiday! Aaron and I were in Boise this year, we had a good time...but the drive! I feel bad we don't see his family more often, but I DON'T miss making that drive :) If you and Daniel are interested, we're going to zoolights some time in the next couple of weeks. If you guys want to come, let me know and we'll work out a date!
Fun! Yum I love 10 layer Jello cake. Derek's Grandma always makes it and it is SO good.
You guys are going to end up with a baby pretty soon if you keep forgetting that birth control my friend =)
Great weekend! Oh, I miss Bear Lake and good finds on Black Friday!
Kudos to you on the patience to make 10 layer jello! I'd probably get bored and stop at like 3. It looks delicious!
What I love Glenn Beck that is so cool. GLade you had a fun Thanksgiving. And a 10 layer jello wow I have never had that either. Lets krista you and me get together soon and do lunch.
YOU made the 10 layer jello?? VERY IMPRESSED!!!!!! And thank you so much for the sweet comment, but the part about being skinny..all I can do is laugh at that, cause it is soooo NOT true! But made me feel good anyways, so THANKS! :O)
OK..I need the jello recipe..food blog! I'm tellin ya! :)
Post a Comment