Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Sunday, December 21, 2008

12/12 - Temple Square

On Friday December 12th Daniel and I went to Salt lake and met up with Caitlyn and Bryce to see the lights at temple square. There was some event going on that evening so traffic was AWFUL and there wasn't a place to park. We ended up on having to park in a parking lot by Chili's and riding tracks to temple square. I had never ridin tracks so that was a first for me. It was VERY cold but we had a lot of fun. The lights are always so beautiful down there and its fun to see all the different nativity scenes. After freezing our butts off at temple square we decided it was time for some dinner so we got back on tracks and went to California Pizza Kitchen. It was so tasty we got lettuce wraps and we all got pizzas except for caitlyn she got some pasta that looked mighty tasty. We had such a great time with the Dahl family and can't wait to hang out with them again.

3 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

I also love the Dahl family and the temple lights, it always helps with the christmas spirit!

TravNSteph said...

I am glad that you were tough enough to be out in the cold like that! BrRrRrRrR....i'm just glad that it didnt snow on ya!

B-ryce said...

It sure was fun seeing all the natives.