On Thursday the 18th we went down to zoolights in salt lake. My cousin Holly and her husband Aaron invited me and Daniel to go with them. I didn't even know they did lights at the zoo so i didn't have very high expectations, but i have to say i was very impressed it was a lot of fun. It was freezing and I'm not a huge fan of the cold weather but it was neat to see the animals they were mostly up close so you could see them so well. In the summer they are usually off in the shade somewhere lounging around. We definetly recommend zoolights to EVERYONE. After the zoo we all headed over to TGIFridays for some warming up and good eats. We had a blast and are so glad Holly and Aaron invited us to spend the evening with them.
(You can't see these gorrilas to well in the pictures but it was so neat they were right next to the window pulling faces and making themselves little nests in the hay to sleep. The one up above used a burlap back for a blanket they were by far my favorite thing we saw at the zoo becuase they were so close.)
This guy is a turtle not a snake he looked over at the right momment of the picture though!
Daniel and I got married on March 13, 2008. We bought a home in ogden. We love it so much its about 60 years old with tons of personality. We have a little puppy max whom we love so much. Daniel is currently attending school at Weber State University his goal is to become a physical therapist. I'm not sure what I want to go to school for the plan right now is to finish my associates then go to estition school. We will see what the future brings to us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment