For all of you who wanted the recipe.
1 Coffee Mug (large Mug)
4 Tablespoons Flour (thats plain flour, not self rising)
4 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Tablespoons Baking Cocoa
1 egg
3 Tablespoons Milk
3 Tablespoons Oil
3 Tablespoons Chocolate chips (optional) (we discovered they sink to the bottom but still tasty)
Some nuts (optional)
Splash of vanilla (we did 1/4 Tsp.)
Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla and mix again. Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high. The cake will rise over the top of the mug but don't be alarmed!
Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired. EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to share!)
And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?
Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!
ENJOY FRIENDS!!
The Wedding Day
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ahh..Your posts and I have a love/hate relationship! I love all the food you post but I hate that I feel the need to make and eat all of it! So could you kindly give me that 10 layer jello dessert? ha ha I'm jealous you got to go to bear lake. I haven't beenthere for ever! I know Shaylee . We went to beauty school and worked at the buckle together. Nice girl. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
K this 5 minute cake thing sounds delicious! O and I must say that jello you made looked awesome, o and I bet you did see me at Target.. I was up at 1:30 and to Walmart at 4:30 then we headed to Target... some people might disagree but I would trade sleep for good shopping deals anyday haha
Post a Comment