Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Bautista

On Sunday we went to Daniels parents house to celebrate his grandpa's birthday. He is 89 and going strong. We are so happy to have him in our lives he is so much fun. For dinner we had roast beef, lamb, potatoes, rolls and asparagus (mmmm....my favorite). It was excellent Lili is such a great cook! After dinner we sang happy birthday and had dessert we had Costco chocolate cake, and Flan. They were both so good. Next we all decided to play a game so we picked Apples to apples while the kids all played together. It was so fun that game has lots of laughs ESPECIALLY with the Frandsen's! Happy Birthday Grandpa we hope you had a great day, I know that we did.



















10 comments:

Sheena said...

YUM!! That cake seriously looks so good! What was on top of it? I want to play with your puppy! He is so cute and tiny! It's so great to be able to still have grandparents around!

Sammy said...

fun! i LOVE costco cake, its the best!!!!mmmm, that is awesome 89! way to go! Max was liking that little girls leg? ha ha

Wendy Pippin said...

I love the little green sweater max is sporting. How very very adorable.

Ashli and Brian said...

Kelsie I am so excited for your show on the 18th. I will see you then!

SM said...

hi
nice cake like pics

see you later
mit

http://realityviews.blogspot.com/

Kent, Krista and Family said...

Thank You! It's been hard and I'm not sure how I'm going to feel normal again or even get through it but I guess I don't have a choice. Now, I just have to look forward to doing her Temple work in a year....I'm excited for that. That is HUGE for me.

For now, I just hope I can get through it. It still doesn't seem real and I don't want to accept it!!

Thanks for the comment!

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! I noticed that you have Jenna on your list of friends? Would you mind telling her to invite me to read her blog(if she wants)...I would love to see what she is up to! My e-mail is boatingfanatic8@gmail.com

mychessmore said...

Adorable blog and pics. You and your hubby are so cut together. This blogging stuff is so great. I'm like a kid in candy store and nothing is getting done around my house. I need to get som e tips on it though cause mine is, well you know!!!

Holly said...

Hey Kelsie! How did your party go the other night?

Meg said...

Hey Kels this is Megan from the tanning salon you may not remember me but I worked there a long time ago Krista me you use to hang out and had good times. Any ways I hope you don't mind that I got on your blog krista told me that you had one. So I wanted to check it out.