
On Saturday in the morning Daniel had study group and I went and had my friend Karlie who is in hair school style my hair for the day. I had a baby shower for my friend Tiffany from work and then we decided to go to Daniel's parents house and Wendy's house and see what was going on over there. They weren't doing much and wendy and the kids didn't have plans for that evening and SURPRISE neither did we. We decided we would join the Chuckie club and see if we could get some good coupons. So we decided to all go to Chuckie Cheese in layton. It was so fun I hadn't been there since I was little. We had some tasty pizza, breadsticks and we got a surprise of cheese sticks that we were told we ordered but we didn't (BONUS free food is always the best).



So we ate then we each got 24 tokens between the 6 of us and we all went and played some games. The first game we did is called "Going Ape" Its a game that vibrates your hands. Daniel bet his nephew Chase 2 tokens for whoever could hold on the longest between the 2 of them. They both did it on high power and got to 3000 as high as it goes, so of course Daniel gave
Chase the 2 tokens. Then me and Wendy decided to try it cause we never had we couldn't stop laughing it felt so weird.


We played lots of other games after that, ski ball, basketball, Simpson's game, finger maze, jackpot, spin the wheel, keep the ball in the green, shoot the horse's teeth out, we all played tons of things and had so much fun. Each of the girls won 120 tickets, Chase got 260, I think Wendy gave her tickets to the girls and me and Daniel combined got 580. We got some awesome prizes. We are so glad to have such fun nieces and nephews to hang out with and family so close. Thanks for the fun night DeBoer's :-).
7 comments:
That Ape Hands game looks HiLaRiOuS! I want to go try it!! Your hair looks waaaay cute by the way!!
Your are so beautiful! Looks like alot of fun!
So much fun! Kyle has never been to Chuckie Cheese. I'm thinking about taking him there for his birthday! ha ha
I haven't been to chuckie cheese in FOREVER! In my mind it is heaven on earth... :) That going ape vibration thing is crazy and so silly! I'm glad that you guys had fun! I'll have to revisit that place someday!
Kelsie, I really like your hair short!!! It looks really good on you. Oh and I really like your halloween costumes, good idea!!!
Sammy saw that you went to chuckie cheese without her and she was QUITE UPSET! lol, she just saw The Chuckie Cheese Mouse, who she calls the OTHER CHUCKIE CHEESE...and got upset that she wasnt in any of the pictures! It made me laugh!
oh my heck I love Chuckie Cheese...so many great memories! Your hair looks adorable not that it doesnt usually, but I love the curls! Marc keeps telling me that if I do cut my hair I should do it like yours.
Post a Comment