How about a game of photo tag?
Okay, so to play along you have to take a picture of the 10 different things listed-and you have to do it right away. You can't take time to clean up, rearrange the furniture, or wash the dirty dishes.
Next, you have to tag 6 people and hope they play along
.1. The Kitchen Sink. Just ignore all the dishes believe me this is nothing!! We don't have a dishwasher so dishes are the worst. Also ignore my gosh awful ugly yellow tile we are going to change the yellow to black we are just trying to save up for it!!
2. Favorite Room in the House. My living room I love the colors the decorations everything I think it turned out GREAT. (In my opinion:-)) Plus our GINORMOUS free TV Can't complain there!
5. Favorite Shoes. This is a very cruel question to a girl with a shoe addiction and a million shoes :-). I know bad habbit!!
7. Laundry Room. Not finished but much potential in our laundry room and YES 4 laundry baskets in there for 2 people.
I tag: Daniel & Hannah Vanbibber, Dallin & Megan Whitear, Kyle & Sheena LaRose, Kody & Tressa Quayle, Brad & Katie Whitby, Tyler & Chelsea Whitby and anyone else who wants too!


12 comments:
I am SOOO jealous of your shoe collection! Holy cow. I am going to have to show my husband pictures of your closet and tell him that's what I want. Haha. Your house is so cute! Your front room turned out awesome!
Yeah!! I'm so glad you decided to play! Your front room is so cute, the next time I come up, I need to come see your house! I would love a shoe collection like yours...I think Aaron would kill me though! He's the kind that thinks you need three pairs - one for church, one for running, and one pair of sandals :) *sigh* What's a girls to do?
To answer your question from my blog, yes, they have had the Body World exhibit in Las Vegas, I don't know if it's there right now, or what the focus was. The one in SLC focuses on the heart..it was awesome! You and Daniel should go for a date night :) (Just a hint though, don't bother with the audio guide, it doesn't give you that much more information that what is on the placards throughout the exhibit.)
Wow this is a scarry tag, but I am up for the challenge! I can't believe how many shoes you have!!!!!!! I am sooooo jealous, but I bet my husband isn't, cause we wouldn't have ANYWHERE to put them! haha
You are too cute! I know about shoes and I'm right there with you! And I LOVE you hair! You look absolutely awesome with short hair (unlike me, it adds about 50 lbs.).
P.s. I see that bottle of wine in your fridge... hehe j/k :)
Sorry, commenting again..haha..but yes, the dishes would be piled to the ceiling without a dishwasher! And we had PuRpLe countertops before..haha..and when the guys took it off, there was pink underneath!! the joys of older houses :)
p.s. The guy who did our countertops was BY FAR the cheapest if you are ever interested.
Kels, i love all the shoes! So cute! hey where did you get those shoe racks?
HOLY CRAP GIRL YOU HAVE A LOT OF SHOES..MY GADS! ENJOY THAT WHILE YOU CAN! I GUESS YOU WILL BE BUYING THEM ALL FOR A BABY SOMEDAY!! YOUR HOUSE IS CUTE!
Hey Kelsie! Body World is at The Leonardo in Salt Lake until sometime in January.
You are always welcome to come here to visit! My house isn't much to look at, but it is home, and we love it!
LOVE IT!! Yay for short hair!
You kill me with your "closet" ha ha I remember when I came to see your house, I was like whats this room? ha ha "just my closet" wow! I've never seem more clothes in my life besides a store! ha ha love it
Holy crap Kels! and I wonder why you're poor... geez! my closet is the size of Daniel's! :D OH.. and HELLO! I haven't seen you in the longest time. I just found out Abby was on here and now you and Jenna! (still need to get Jenna to add me on her list... I need her email somehow..) Anyway HI! and You guys are adorable!
Post a Comment