The Wedding Day
Friday, September 12, 2008
Roy High Homecoming Parade
My darling sister in law Somer is up for homecoming queen this week at Roy high so we went to her parade on Wednesday to support her it was short and sweet but very good!! They even threw candy to the kids! 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Jeez you guys go to A LOT of parades! I think just this year you have gone to MORE parades than I have in my ENTIRE life!!
I love Utah and I miss parades! How fun you guys!
My brother coaches football at Roy so we went to the big game tonight. We saw Somer during half-time. She looked great! Your dad was definitely a proud papa. I can't believe how old she is! When I used to hangout at Daniel's house she was just a little girl. I remember when I would call to talk to Dan; I would ask if he was there and all she would say was "yes". Then she would just sit on the phone until I specifically asked if I could talk to him! Anyway...how fun for her!
boy, jared is going to be upset he missed that...
How come you didn't tell the tootsie roll poo story??
GO ROY! That's ma school. Gotta represent.
Post a Comment