The Wedding Day
Sunday, July 6, 2008
7/4- Frandsen Family 4th of July
Happy 4th of July!! For the 4th of July every year the Frandsens do breakfast at Daniels brother Davids house and then we watch the big Riverdale parade. Its very fun. I like it cause its not the typical 4th of July celebration.
Most people do a BBQ and watch fireworks somewhere. Anyways the parade was great a little shorter then the year before but still great.
The grandkids started off the parade by riding there bikes down the road all decorated with tons of other kids it was fun to watch them.
There were a few mishaps like Gracie got pelted with a tootsie roll by a firefighter which who knows why in the world they were throwing them so dang hard.
Hunter got water sprayed in his face and started to cry
. Max got hit with a Laffy Taffy and the loud sirens freaked him out he didn't like it but other then that the kids got tons of candy and had a blast. 






















Breakfast was very good too we had waffles, fruit, donuts, an egg dish, bacon and some chocolate milk and sunny d. After the morning with the frandsens me and Daniel decided to go shopping we went to Bountiful to TJ Maxx, Ross, and Famous Footwear. It was tons of fun. I love shopping with my husband. That night we went to Daniel's parents house and watched some little fireworks that Brady and Jenny had bought it was a very fun day!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Kelsie! It looks like you had a blast this year for the Fourth! Your new puppy looks so adorable! I hope he and Dodger will be friends (maybe Max can help keep Dodger out of trouble :) )
How fun! I love the 4th, and parades are so fun!
Your 4th of July looked like a BLAST! I am glad that your hunnie will go shopping with you! Mine practically refuses, unless we go to Ross! HA HA! he is LAME! I really love your puppy! I just wanna kidnap him and make him a part of my family! I tried to convince Travis to let me get a bunnie! He said NO!
Post a Comment