The Wedding Day
Saturday, July 12, 2008
7/12 - Pedicures with Grammy
Me and my Grammy went and got pedicures today at mindful women day spa. They were fabulous I ALWAYS love a good pedicure they are so relaxing.
I have had tons of pedicures but never at mindful women I TOTALLY recommend going there girls. My aunt Cindy and cousin Holly gave it to me for one of my wedding showers. I was supposed to get it done before the wedding but i already had one booked so i saved it. It was so fun. My grammy and I had a blast i got a french tip on my toes and Grammy got a bright pink they were very cute.
After the pedicures we went to Village Inn for some breakfast. We had a great morning. Daniel was off on a bike ride with my dad up at snow basin so he was out having fun while i was getting pampered it was perfect!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mindful Women does ROCK! I need to go back there someday! I totally love that you went with your grammy! I can barely stand to be around my grammy for 15 minutes cuz she is CRAZY! I love her to death, but she is NUTS! Your toes are cute!
How fun! Where is that place? I really need a pedi! how fun.
This sounds like so much fun. Sounds like you had a fun day! YAY FOR GRAMMY'S!
I'm glad you found me. I will have to add you to my page now.
BTW-- FREAKING cute Wedding picture I LOVE it.
Post a Comment