Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Monday, July 14, 2008

7/14 - Somebody Stole MAX!!!

BEFORE

We went and got Max's first haircut and they sent us home with a chiuahua. Just kidding. Max is so tiny though tinier then we realized when he was covered by all that fur. They cut his body hair short but left his face kind of long so his head looked GINORMOUS so we had to do a little modifications once we got home. Just a little trim we didn't dare do too much but he looked rediculous before so we had to do something. He looks like a completly different dog still very handsome of course and we love him dearly!!!!

AFTER

4 comments:

Sammy said...

Sad! I really thought someone stole him! that would be terrible! He is too cute,

Holly said...

It's always a surprise when you take a dog to the groomer. Every time I take Goldie in they do some strange new thing. I don't know if they're trying to make her hair cut art or what, but she's come home looking pretty strange :) You did a good job trimming him up though...he's darling!

Cassie said...

WHAT A CUTE LITTLE PUP! I WANT A PUP SO BAD!! AND WHAT A FUN DAY WITH YOUR GRANDMA!! I BET SHE LOVED IT!

TravNSteph said...

I really thought someone took your dog! I was going to be sad! He is so stinking cute! You should have posted a picture of what he looked like before you did the trim...so we could see how ridiculous he looked! He is so stinking cute!