I went out with my girlfriends Karlie and Emilee on friday. They took me out to celebrate my Birthday. We went down to the salomon center and went to the new Iggy's it was very tasty and very fun. We just talked and laughed and ate delicious food!! Kar wasn't feeling to well cause she had some stuff earlier in the day at the Dr. so we just decided to go back to my house and take it easy, we just hung out watched my wedding video and chit chatted we had so much fun. I love girls nights out and I love my husband for letting me go :-). Thanks girls for the fun Birthday celebration i love you both!!
The Wedding Day
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Girls Night Out totally rocks! I am glad that you get to do them and your hunnie doesn't mind! Our GNO just ends up having everyone passed out somewhere random at my mom's! HA HA with lil kids running around like psycho's! EAT A OTTER POP! ITS GOOD FOR YOU!
I'm glad to hear that you had a great GNO Kelsey. However, I'm not really sure what the Sullivan Center is. Since you said you went to the new Iggy's, I'm assuming you mean Salomon Center. But hey, maybe there is a Sullivan Center out there.
That was pretty fun! i am so glad we got together! I love catching up with you! We always have the best conversations too!! ;)
How fun is that! looks like you guys had a good time. I LOVE iggy's!
Post a Comment