The Wedding Day
Friday, February 20, 2009
Thanks for the help with the ironing but......
Daniel I love you very much and appreciate your help with some of the ironing but the ruffles on this shirt should be ironed out towards the edge of the shirt not in towards the buttons. Now you know why you thought the shirt looked kind of funny :-D Love ya!! Thanks for the laugh!! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
At least he put forth an effort! ha ha ha! That makes me giggle!
I think it looks even better than before. Good job Daniel!
Daniel you are a machine. Working full time, full time school (with physics) AND ironing. If that was at our house that shirt would have been in a big fat wad in the corner never to been worn again due to all the ironing it called for. Cute shirt though!
That is so funny! What a nice husband!
That's so funny about the ruffles! And you guys are total newlyweds! Super sweet!
Dan, I prefer my ruffles to be facing in as well.
You know Kelsie they do this kind of crap on purpose to make us think they cant do anything right so that eventually we will say dont do any chores I will take care of everything. But we are on to them :)
HA HA HA...this post cracks me up! I would NEVER let Kyle near my clothes with an iron...let alone the washer and dryer! That was sweet of your hubby
how cute that he helped you iron! but thats hilarious. poor guys and all the different types of shirts. lol cute
Ah what a cute little honey you have....LOL! I love that he actually tried to help out. :)
Ha ha ha! That is awesome! That is why I don't iron.. everything goes to the dry cleaners!
I NEED A NEW POST!!!!
I have a shirt like that and it is a PAIN to iron!!!
HahhA THIS IS SO MY HUSBAND!!! DONT YOU JUST LOVE THAT :)
Post a Comment