The Wedding Day
Friday, February 20, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day
We had a GREAT valentine's day!! I was in charge this year. We switch of every other year on Valentine's and our anniversary. So I made reservations for KOBE our favorite restaurant for 4:00PM. I know its a little early but we were trying to avoid crowds and IT WORKED!! Dinner was so delicious I loved it as always. I had the steak and chicken combo and dan had filet mingon. After dinner we had moved our mattress into the living room and I bought a bunch of treats. I gave daniel a bunch of movies for valentine's day so we had a "movie night" It was way fun we watched madagascar 2, march of the penguins and ice age 2 the meltdown. We had a great time and were sick we ate so much junk. Daniel sent me these beautiful flowers at work on friday for Valentine's he also gave me madagascar 2 and some DARLING true religion jeans that i LOVE. I gave him movies, a shirt, a car kit and money for our trip to vegas next month for our anniversary. It was the perfect Valentine's day I LOVED every minute of it THANKS Dan for a wonderful day!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds to me like you guys had an awesome night! I love that you watched practically all kid movies! That what i do all the time and travis makes fun of me! So I am glad i am NOT the only person who watches kid movies ALOT
FUN! looks like you had a great v day, those flowers are beautiful!
Post a Comment