Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Thursday, February 12, 2009

"He's Just Not That Into You"

Me and my BF cousin Jordan had a girls night out and went and saw "He's Just Not That Into You" It was hilarious we laughed so hard! There are so many momments in the show where we laughed because we know we had done or thought the same thing as the girls on the show!! We recommend to everyone. The book is pretty great too I read it in high school and LOVED it as well!! Thanks Jord for spending the night with me I love you!!

2 comments:

Abby said...

You and Jordan look so cute! I remember reading that book in St. George, the time we pierced our ears!!!

TravNSteph said...

I'm glad that you still ended up doing something fun! I am sorry that your plans got ruined! We will still have to go to the Piano Bar...