Daniel, Kelsie & Puppy Max

The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day

Make Your Own Family

Saturday, April 25, 2009

KATE VOEGELE

On Friday 4/24 my cousing Jordan and I got the oppurtunity to go down to club sound and see Kate Voegele in concert!! Most people haven't heard of her but she is AWESOME! I first discovered her on the show one tree hill and just fell in love!! She was amazing in concert. They had there tour bus broke 400 miles out of SLC so they had to switch tour buses and kind of had a rough day so they didn't have everything they needed for the concert such as drums and amps so the drummer ended up sitting on this box and played the drums on that and had a shaker and tamberine he did and AMAZING job on the "drums" last minute!! This guy named matthew hanes opened for her and he was also awesome. Go check them out on I Tunes guys definetly worth the purchase!!


No comments: